Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Personal Logo

This is the personal logo I created for myself to use professionally. This was created in Adobe Illustrator.

The thought process behind this logo was trying to throw a modern twist on a professional and clean look. I wanted a font that was very intense and eye catching and I feel I established that in this logo. I wanted to keep the clean and professional look so I put clean borders around each box, then another border keeping it all together. I feel that gave the piece an over-all clean look.

Since the font was so intense, I chose to make the colors behind the the letters more soft so it would not be too intense over-all. Those are also two colors that I enjoy using in my work, so it will give my work some visual identity.

This is a dynamic logo where the colors can be changed to incorporate the colors of a specific project.

No comments: